Autumn: Pumpkin Patches, Corn Mazes Galore | Community Spirit
Where to Go for Your Pumpkins:
- Elliott Farms, Lizella: features a pumpkin patch, tractor hay rides, snacks, farm animals. Opens in October Call 478-935-8180 for more information.
- Best Nursery's Pumpkin Patch, Harris County: Open Oct 1-Nov 16. Call 706-327-1515 for information.
- Troup Corn, Laurens County: Features corn maze, hay ride, pumpkin patch and a mini-maze. Call 478-272-8170. Opens Saturday, Sept 24.
- Twin Oaks Fun Farm, Monroe County. Features pumpkins and a corn maze. Open Oct. 1-Oct. 31
- Our Cotton Pickin' Christmas Tree Farm, Hawkinsville. Check their Facebook page for updates.Pick your own pumpkin from the patch. Also enjoy cider or cocoa on the porch while the kids climb the hay mountain. Open 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Lane Southern Orchards, Peach County: Corn maze opens Oct. 1
- Troup Corn, Laurens County: Opens Sept. 24--They'll also have a Haunted Corn Maze every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in October (separate from the regular corn maze)
- Twin Oaks Fun Farm, Monroe Co. Opens Oct. 1
If you would like to add a location for pumpkins or corn mazes in Middle Georgia, just comment on the post with the information.