Our network

Two Macon apartments burn in fire | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Two Macon apartments burn in fire

Two apartments burned in a fire started by cooking, according to the Macon-Bibb Fire Department.

Four people inside escaped safely.

It happened at 140 Prentice Place, off Vineville Avenue in Midtown.

A ground-floor apartment appeared to be gutted. The unit above was also destroyed, according to District Fire Chief Captain Clarence Maynard.

He said the fire started when a woman fell asleep while cooking.


Macon Deals

Upcoming Events near Macon

Community Sponsors

Complete auto body repairs,from minor dings to major crashes!