Recipe: Katelyn Heck Whips Up Brownie/Cookie Treats | News
For the Brownie/Cookie Treats:
- One box brownie mix
- One package of break-and-bake cookie dough
- Cupcake tin liners
- Candy (Optional)
- Marshmallow topping or whipped cream
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F
- Press one break-and-bake cookie dough square into the bottom of each cupcake liner
- Add a piece of candy (Snickers, Reese's Cup, etc.) on top of the cookie dough
- Mix brownie mix according to the normal directions on the box
- Pour brownie batter on top of cookie dough/candy
- Bake for about 18-22 minutes then let cool
- Top with marshmallow fluff or whipped cream
- Serve and enjoy!
- 1 box of cake mix (any flavor)
- 2 containers of whipped icing (any flavor)
- Dipping chocolate (any kind)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Wax paper
- Bake the cake as directed on the box. Let it cool completely.
- Crumble the cake into a large bowl. Make sure there are no large pieces.
- Mix in 1 and a half to 2 containers of icing. The mix should be moist, but not too mushy.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes
- Shape the cake/icing mixture into bite-sized balls and place on a sheet of wax paper
- Melt the chocolate (either in the microwave or over water on the stove)
- Dip each ball of cake into the chocolate, covering completely, and place on wax paper (apply toppings like sprinkles or nuts immediately after dipping, before the chocolate hardens)
- Place in the refrigerator until chocolate is hardened completely.
- Keep cool until you're ready to serve.
Top Macon Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
Complete auto body repairs,from minor dings to major crashes!
Your Life. Your Story. Your Way.