13 Things to Keep You from Buying a Canoe | News
Here are 13 Things to keep you from buying a canoe.
(And why would you want help delaying your canoe purchase? Because of all the rain expected this weekend.)
- Head to Roasted Macon for Jubee's birthday meltdown Friday. Perfoming are KID SYC @ Brandywine, Dana Swimmer, African Americana and Baby Baby. Music starts at 9 p.m.
- See Grave Digger and Nitemare go head to head during Monster Jam is in Macon at the Centreplex Friday and Saturday. Check times and tickets.
- Trot on over to the Perry Fairgrounds and Agricenter for The Georgia National Rodeo Friday and Saturday.
- If you're in Sandersville, check out the Washington County High football banquet. Former Bulldog Terrence Edwards is scheduled to speak. Tickets are $10 at the door.
- Grammy-winning Third Day's Jason Hoard performs at The 567 with Lizi Bailey Saturday.
- Drop in for the Pigs and Wings BBQ Competition at the Perry Airport Friday and Saturday.
- Attend one of the first St. Patrick's Festival events of 2013: the Miss St. Patrick's Scholarship Pageant is set for Saturday at 7:30 p.m.
- Parents, consider checking out the Tykes, Tots and Teens Consignment Sale at the Georgia National Fairgrounds and Agricenter open through Sunday.
- Get crafty and upcycle old T-shirts! Make produce bags out of old knit T-shirts.
- See a movie. This weekend's releases: Snitch starring Dwayne Johnson and Susan Sarandon. Dark Skies starring Keri Russell and Jake Brennan and Inescapable starring Joshua Jackson and Marisa Tomei
- Legends of Motown featuring Horizon is at The Grand Opera House Friday, 7:30 p.m. Tickets start at $22.
- Join Hayiya Dance Theatre for a "Sweet 16 Concert" to celebrate the company's 16th season. Concert will feature excerpts from the upcoming fall concert. Admission is $8, show starts at 6 p.m. Sunday.
- Ready to join the Derby Girls after cheering them on from the sidelines? Middle Georgia Derby Demons are recruiting! Saturday at 8:30 p.m. at Shenanigan's Pub in Warner Robins.